This job is in our Chennai/Delhi office:
Position: Senior Consultant – Monitoring & Evaluation (3 years)
- Who we are: Athena Infonomics is an international development consultancy, with offices throughout South Asia as well as in Washington, DC. Founded in 2010, we have been expanding rapidly and are listed as an FT 1000 High-Growth Company in Asia Pacific. Our current work spans across Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- What we do: data-driven innovation in program strategy and design, project implementation, and impact assessment across the full spectrum of economic growth and development challenges. We also work with the private sector to develop a richer understanding of the rural and urban-poor markets
- Our clients: bi-lateral and multi-lateral development financing institutions, global private philanthropies, various levels of governments across continents, leading NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- The Athena team: a dynamic, diverse, and close-knit group of young professionals alongside a distinguished group of policymakers, academics, and intellectuals with deep sectoral knowledge and rich experience.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Athena on the following:
- Project deliverables
- Research design, development, and execution
- Analysis and report writing
- Making and giving presentations
- Work on projects across multiple sectors
- Business development
- Proposal development
- Over the Counter (OTC) business development
- Business meetings
- Client management
- Project management
- Project deliverables
What You Can Gain
- Opportunity to engage intensively with and contribute to the growth of Athena’s rapidly expanding M&E portfolio.
- Opportunity to actively shape the design and outcomes of projects funded by major international development agencies across multiple sectors like M&E, WASH, urban development, private sector development, and analytics.
- Work with an enthusiastic and dynamic team with opportunities of mentorship and significantly contributing to the growth of the company
Qualifications and Competencies
- Graduate degree or work experience in areas relevant to M&E. An indicative (but not exhaustive) list is: economics, impact evaluations, development studies, sociology, psychology, analytics, and statistics.
- Knowledge and experience in econometrics/statistics/analytics/ML.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the development sector (particularly in M&E or related fields).
- Logical thinking and strong analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Must be able to express ideas effectively in a clear and concise manner. Prior experience of writing reports, creating client presentations and publishing research papers is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competency in mathematical economics/consumer analytics/behavioral analysis and project management is a bonus.
- Ability to work with a team and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and good time management.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to handle challenging tasks, deal with ambiguity and shoulder responsibility.
Interested applicants can send their CVs and a statement of purpose along with the following information to email@example.com
Athena Infonomics is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Athena Infonomics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.