The rising complexity of delivering basic civic amenities in the urban sector coupled by severe budget constraints and competing...
Athena Infonomics in collaboration with British High Commission conducted a workshop on “Strengthening Capacities in Tamil Nadu for Municipal...
International Conference on Implementing Public Private Partnerships on Urban Water Supply and Municipal Solid Waste Management
Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as a policy tool, in India, is increasingly finding acceptance as an alternate mode of...
Archive for 2012
Athena Infonomics > 2012
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index