The BBC covered Athena Infonomics’ data toolkit, which helps governments assess their data ecosystems and identify high priority interventions.
Vellore City is Northern Tamil Nadu’s gateway and an important corridor city of strategic relevance. The city is of...
Athena Infonomics in collaboration with the United States Consulate General, Chennai presented its latest Conversations on Policy and Development...
Athena co-hosted a distinguished panel of experts and legislators to discuss and deliberate on what it takes to make…
The Honourable Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly, Dr. Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, launched the Connecting the Dots...
Global trends of urbanization, industrialization, agricultural expansion, and rapid development of infrastructure have led to massive change in land...
A look at the State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) proposed by the Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD).
Given India’s pledges on climate change, how can we compel legislators to act and ensure resources are in place…
Archive for 2016
Athena Infonomics > 2016
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena Infonomics is looking for an Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Technology professional with 0-2 y… https://t.co/dHDwIOszPE
- Costs and Willingness to Pay for Pit Latrine Emptying Services in Kigali, Rwanda
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train