The BBC covered Athena Infonomics’ data toolkit, which helps governments assess their data ecosystems and identify high priority interventions.
Vellore City is Northern Tamil Nadu’s gateway and an important corridor city of strategic relevance. The city is of...
Athena Infonomics in collaboration with the United States Consulate General, Chennai presented its latest Conversations on Policy and Development...
Athena co-hosted a distinguished panel of experts and legislators to discuss and deliberate on what it takes to make…
The Honourable Speaker of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly, Dr. Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, launched the Connecting the Dots...
Global trends of urbanization, industrialization, agricultural expansion, and rapid development of infrastructure have led to massive change in land...
A look at the State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) proposed by the Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD).
Given India’s pledges on climate change, how can we compel legislators to act and ensure resources are in place…
Archive for 2016
Athena Infonomics > 2016
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers