This job is in our Delhi office:
Position: Associate – HR and Admin (2 to 3 Years)
- Who we are: Athena Infonomics is a data-driven global consultancy. We combine social science research methods and ICT tools to drive innovation in policies, processes and programs in international development. Athena Infonomics has offices in India and Washington, D.C., alongside program hubs across Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- What we do: data-driven innovation in program strategy and design, project implementation, and impact assessment across the full spectrum of economic growth and development challenges.
- Our clients: bi-lateral and multi-lateral development financing institutions, global private philanthropies, various levels of governments across continents, leading NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- The Athena team: a dynamic, diverse, and close-knit group of young professionals alongside a distinguished group of policymakers, academics, and intellectuals with deep sectoral knowledge and rich experience.
Athena Infonomics is seeking to recruit a full-time Associate – HR and Admin in India. The ideal candidate’s background will include experience in HR operations and admin roles.
Core Job Responsibilities
- The key objective of the job as a Associate – HR and Admin is to:
- Coordinating with Practice Leads in coordinating for written tests and technical interviews for shortlisted candidates and with Directors for final shortlisted candidates.
- Supporting Senior HR Manager in sending out offer letters.
- Coordinating with accepted candidates for their pre-joining and joining formalities.
- Supporting non-Indians staff with visa papers /any other relevant documents.
- Coordinating with new joinees and Admin and IT teams to ensure smooth onboarding and compliance.
- Coordinating on exit formalities for resigned staff, issuing relieving letters.
- Coordinating on employee engagement activities.
- Supporting admin tasks for the Delhi office such as stationery management, meeting/seminar arrangement.
- Supporting appraisals and new HR initiatives.
- Supporting the Directors with calendar management, meeting coordination etc.
- Any other task assigned by Senior HR Manager or Directors.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as HR and Admin Associate preferably from development sector/ consulting background.
- Hands-on experience of managing HR operations and admin tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player
- MBA in Human Resource Management from reputed college.
Interested applicants can send their CVs, a statement of purpose along with the following information to email@example.com ccing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for Associate – HR and Admin” in the subject line.
Current location (City):
Athena Infonomics is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Athena Infonomics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.