This Job is in our Chennai office:
Position: Design Associate
- Who we are: Athena Infonomics is an international development consultancy, with offices throughout South Asia as well as in Washington, DC. Founded in 2010, we have been expanding rapidly and are listed as an FT 1000 High-Growth Company in Asia Pacific. Our current work spans across Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- What we do: data-driven innovation in program strategy and design, project implementation, and impact assessment across the full spectrum of economic growth and development challenges.
- Our clients: bi-lateral and multi-lateral development financing institutions, global private philanthropies, various levels of governments across continents, leading NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- The Athena team: a dynamic, diverse, and close-knit group of young professionals alongside a distinguished group of policymakers, academics, and intellectuals with deep sectoral knowledge and rich experience.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Develop presentations, interactive graphs/sheets, strategic communications material for our clientele, infographics etc.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy.
- Work with the team to develop concepts and present to management.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Work with clients to establish needs and deliver outputs accordingly.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design experience; graduate degree preferred.
- At least 1 year experience working in publishing, website design, e-marketing, and advertising.
- Demonstrable experience working on interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design while championing industry best practices.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Print and web design capabilities.
- Experience applying best practices in interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw and Animate.
• Experience with Adobe AfterEffects and video editing (a plus) needed for this position.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments.
Please send your CV, one-page cover letter and following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Athena Infonomics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.