This job is in our Chennai/Delhi office:
Position: ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Lead (4+ Years)
- Who we are: Athena Infonomics is a data-driven global consultancy. We combine social science research methods and ICT tools to drive innovation in policies, processes and programs in international development. Athena Infonomics has offices in India and Washington, D.C., alongside program hubs across Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- What we do: data-driven innovation in program strategy and design, project implementation, and impact assessment across the full spectrum of economic growth and development challenges.
- Our clients: bi-lateral and multi-lateral development financing institutions, global private philanthropies, various levels of governments across continents, leading NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- The Athena team: a dynamic, diverse, and close-knit group of young professionals alongside a distinguished group of policymakers, academics, and intellectuals with deep sectoral knowledge and rich experience.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage all technology functions of the company.
- Work with management to set the company’s technology vision and roadmap.
- Work closely with research, delivery and support teams on mainstreaming technology applications and solutions into the company’s core business.
- Develop the company’s technology strategy and ensure the best and most cost efficient technology as per the company’s requirements.
- Steer the company’s technological evolution and strengthen the technical core of the company, and infuse mission relevant technology and business insight.
- Contribute towards the company’s business strategy formation.
- Guidance and support to the team on technology issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in technology management or a leadership role.
- Good understanding of different cloud deployment options, e.g. Cloud66, and AWS.
- Comfortable working in Scrum/Kanban environment, with Git Pull/code reviews.
- Familiarity or exposure to block chain technology will be an advantage.
Interested applicants can send their covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athena Infonomics is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Athena Infonomics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.