- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data. It offers a 360 degree view of the development sector, allowing you to contribute to projects for some very prestigious clients....
- August 29, 2019Read more
The drought that India has suffered in recent weeks shows that water security has become a major challenge in the country. Women are more acutely affected by drought, particularly those living in rural areas. This results in deepened gender inequalities in education, work and health. One...
- August 16, 2019Read more
Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) has made significant strides over the last five years by providing underserved areas with access to toilets and encouraging their sustainable use. As we chart the course ahead for SBM, it is imperative that along with onsite sanitation systems, there needs to...
- August 9, 2019Read more
We’re looking forward to our participation in the upcoming World Water Week in Stockholm. In anticipation of the event, we would like to share some of our work with our fellow WASH enthusiasts! Athena Infonomics’ experience covers a variety of thematic areas such as urban water...
- August 5, 2019Read more
With funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and in cooperation with several regional and global organisations, an international and interdisciplinary research team from AIT, led by Prof. Thammarat Koottatep, developed version 1.0 of the FSM Toolbox, which was then refined by Athena Infonomics to...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay