- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data.
- November 15, 2019Read more
Almost 23% of people in Ghana do not have access to any sanitation facility, and only 15% use improved unshared sanitation facilities1. Several challenges exist both on the demand (households’ ability and willingness to pay) and the supply side (capacity of the private sector to meet...
- September 30, 2019Read more
We participated in our first World Water Week in Stockholm. We began with a presentation at the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA28) on our FSM Toolbox and spent the week meeting our partners and fellow WASH enthusiasts. Our co-founder Deepa Karthykeyan even had the privilege of meeting...
- August 29, 2019Read more
India faces major water scarcity. How can including women in decision-making help deal with drought and how can successful models be enhanced?
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case