- March 22, 2021Read more
World Water Day, celebrated each year on March 22, allows us to focus on this most vital of resources, and the ways in which we can ensure its purity and availability for future generations. This year, the United Nations has selected the theme of Valuing Water,...
- March 22, 2021
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water ResourcesRead more
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an invitation to reflect on what water means to each of us. We can look to water’s role in strengthening human security or in maintaining the health of...
- March 8, 2021Read more
Today day marks 110 years since International Women’s Day was first celebrated in 1911. More visible forms of gender discrimination have, unarguably, reduced over these years, but less visible inequities continue to exist and persist in all aspects of life, including access to and utilization of...
- October 23, 2020Read more
Not another blog! Isn’t measurement old hat? Excitingly, sixteen new Green Climate Fund (GCF) projects have just been invited to the Independent Evaluation Unit (IEU)’s Learning-Oriented Real-Time Impact Assessment (LORTA) program this year. Depending on ownership, commitment, financial and logistical feasibility, geographic distribution, and measurement capabilities,...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers