- December 9, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics’ Shivani Kapoor and Rajesh Khanna recently participated in a dissemination workshop to share the findings of a new study, “Behavioral Enablers and Barriers to COVID-19 Vaccination Among the Community and Healthcare Providers Across Five Districts of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Odisha.” This study, supported by Save the Children, India,...
- November 24, 2022Read more
On November 23, 2022, Principal Data and Digital Consultant Shruti Viswanathan participated in the High-level Conference on Effective Public-private Data Sharing for Evidence-based Policymaking, hosted by the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data (GPSDD). Shruti was asked to speak during the Towards Data Sharing at Scale panel...
- November 10, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics has been selected as a member of both Chemonics International’s (unrestricted) and ME&A’s (small business set-aside) consortia for the seven-year, multi-award USAID Water and Development II Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (WADI II) contract to advance USAID’s water security, sanitation, hygiene, and water resources management...
- November 2, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics is incredibly honored to announce that we are part of an Itad-led consortium that will be working on USAID’s Equitable AI Challenge. The Equitable AI Challenge, which aims to source innovative approaches to prevent and respond to gender inequity in artificial intelligence (AI), could not come at...
- October 25, 2022Read more
On October 24, 2022, Athena Infonomics’ Principal Consultant Maya Gainer presented a poster on ways to support municipalities in improving the ownership, diversity, and accessibility of sanitation data during the UNC Water & Health Conference. The poster focused on work behind “The Hub,” an effort to...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Developing Farmer-centric Models of Data Governance
- Equitable AI: Addressing Gender Inequity in Artificial Intelligence
- Assessing Mozambique’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Improving Weather and Climate Information Services Across Africa
- Developing Nature-positive Solutions for Shifting Agrifood Systems
- Evaluating Career Guidance for Students