- November 25, 2021Read more
Athena Infonomics brought together a diverse panel of sanitation sector leaders for a November 25 Africa Water and Sanitation Week session on the Citywide Inclusive Sanitation Services Assessment and Planning (CWIS SAP) platform’s role in strengthening sanitation service delivery. Africa Water and Sanitation Week—a special jointly...
- August 26, 2021Read more
During three successful World Water Week 2021 sessions, government leaders shared how they have helped shape the Citywide Inclusive Sanitation Services Assessment and Planning (CWIS SAP) platform to inform the designing and monitoring of city service plans for equitable, safe, and inclusive sanitation. On August 24,...
- July 28, 2021Read more
For smallholder farmers and agriculture workers around the world, several global trends—such as climate change, a lack of access to adaptive technology, and volatile agriculture markets and pricing—have been making smallholder farming an increasingly difficult way of life. The coronavirus pandemic has further exacerbated farmer’ livelihoods,...
- July 15, 2021Read more
As climate change, shifts in population, and other global factors contribute to unpredictable and uneven access to safe drinking water, it is becoming more important than ever to have frameworks in place that manage water supply in vulnerable geographies. The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal 6.1...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation