- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data.
- March 31, 2020Read more
In addition to a gendered analysis of attitudes towards sanitation, we also compare responses obtained from public sector organisations and our list of NGOs. We find that there are some significant deviations in the way these domains think about, design and implement policies and programs in...
- March 26, 2020Read more
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority of the respondents, regardless of their gender, agree that women have different and specific needs with regard to sanitation access. These differences were perceived to be mainly because of the biological...
- March 14, 2020Read more
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from altruism to self-interest. When choosing to search for a job, when deciding to submit an application, and when signing an offer letter to a new job, newly graduated young men and...
- March 7, 2020Read more
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income countries, providers of gendered public latrines often mistake equality for equity, resulting in equal space and number of seats, but longer lines and wait times for women. Women have both biological...
- December 30, 2019Read more
Happy Holidays! As the year comes to a close, we’ve been reflecting on what we’ve accomplished in 2019. To say the least, it was immensely gratifying for us as a team to contribute to several exciting development programs globally. Our projects ranged from developing new technology...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Costs and Willingness to Pay for Pit Latrine Emptying Services in Kigali, Rwanda
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train