- Read more
Athena Infonomics in collaboration with British High Commission conducted a workshop on “Strengthening Capacities in Tamil Nadu for Municipal...
International Conference on Implementing Public Private Partnerships on Urban Water Supply and Municipal Solid Waste ManagementRead more
Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as a policy tool, in India, is increasingly finding acceptance as an alternate mode of...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)