- Read more
Our report ‘Accelerating Women Entrepreneurship: Roadmap for NCR’ was recently released in an event jointly hosted by Intel India and FICCI. This report provides a comprehensive assessment of the unique structural, cultural, institutional and socio-economic constraints faced by women entrepreneurs in NCR and identifies promising interventions required to develop a strong ecosystem for women to facilitate women’s enterprise development....
- Read more
Athena Infonomics hosted a National Conference on ‘Governance of Public Private Partnerships in Urban Infrastructure’ on 23rd March 2015 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. This conference was conducted in association with the Ministry of Urban Development and National Institute of Urban Affairs. The event was a part of a research programme wherein we have evaluated the factors that...
Blog Mini Dual Sidebars
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena Infonomics is looking for an Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Technology professional with 0-2 y… https://t.co/dHDwIOszPE
- Costs and Willingness to Pay for Pit Latrine Emptying Services in Kigali, Rwanda
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train