- Read more
With a vision to facilitate a bottom-up approach in urban planning, the 74th Constitutional Amendment in 1992 heralded the devolution of select rights and responsibilities to Urban Local Bodies (ULBs). As per the provisions of the act, attempts have been made by states to devolve financial and legislative powers to ULBs, to enable participatory decision making and enhance the...
- Read more
Athena Infonomics is co-organizing a one day workshop on how to improve service delivery in the municipal Solid Waste Management (SWM) sector.
Blog Mini Dual Sidebars
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case