- Read more
Athena Infonomics in collaboration with British High Commission conducted a workshop on “Strengthening Capacities in Tamil Nadu for Municipal Solid Waste Management” in Chennai on 5th November. The workshop brought together municipal commissioners and engineers from urban local bodies across Tamil Nadu; including Tambaram, Pallaavaram and Pammal and a host of experts in solid waste management from academia, NGOs...
International Conference on Implementing Public Private Partnerships on Urban Water Supply and Municipal Solid Waste ManagementRead more
Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) as a policy tool, in India, is increasingly finding acceptance as an alternate mode of service delivery in sectors such as Urban Water supply and Municipal Solid Waste. While the experience gained from implementing PPPs has provided governments (both centre and state) with sufficient confidence to move the concept to the social sectors as well,...
Blog Mini Dual Sidebars
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers