- Read more
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for reducing the infant mortality rate and the recommendation to exclusively breastfeed until around six month of age has been adopted by many countries including India. The evidence regarding the benefits of exclusive breastfeeding for both the mother and baby is...
- Read more
In an interesting development, the Central Government has decided to move forward on Aadhaar based DBT for PDS. The positive experience on DBT for LPG could have been a driver for this. While this will be rolled out in identified UTs starting September, each State Government will be commencing a pilot project for Aadhaar based PDS DBT in one...
Blog Mini Dual Sidebars
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation