Athena Infonomics Considers Equity in Service Delivery During World Water Week 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics returned to World Water Week with two thought-provoking sessions that brought together international...0
Athena and Partners to Implement USAID Liberia’s $30 Million Countywide Sanitation Activity ProjectRead more
USAID Liberia has selected Athena Infonomics’ team, led by Population Services International and including Athena,...
Athena’s Deepa Karthykeyan Becomes Member of IWA Digital Water Programme Steering CommitteeRead more
Athena Infonomics Co-Founder and Partner Deepa Karthykeyan has been selected as a member of the International Water...
Athena Hosts Webinar on Programme Sustainability in the Age of Climate ChangeRead more
On July 21, 2022, Athena Infonomics, Resurgence, and an expert from the UK Met Office’s WISER Programme recently came...
Bhitush Luthra Talks CWIS During the Forum for Inclusive and Resilient Sanitation in Hill CitiesRead more
Athena Infonomics’ Principal WASH Consultant Bhitush Luthra was recently invited to participate in a consultative...
Athena Infonomics to Continue the Work of UK Data-Based NGO GatherRead more
The London-based sanitation non-profit Gather will be transferring certain assets and goodwill to Athena Infonomics,...
Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Highlights from the Greater Chennai Corporation Strategy and Three-year RoadmapRead more
Cities can be creative in boosting their own source revenues in India—and the Greater Chennai...
ESAWAS Releases Landmark Water Supply and Sanitation StudyRead more
The Eastern and Southern Africa Water and Sanitation (ESAWAS) Regulators Association recently released a landmark study on...
Blog Mini Left Sidebar
Athena Infonomics > Blog Timeline Full Width > Blog Mini Left Sidebar
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India