Assessing Institutional Capacity Among Town Water Utilities in EthiopiaRead more
As climate change, shifts in population, and other global factors contribute to unpredictable and uneven...
Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai FloodsRead more
World Water Day, celebrated each year on March 22, allows us to focus on this...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water ResourcesRead more
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day...
Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and StrategiesRead more
Today day marks 110 years since International Women’s Day was first celebrated in 1911. More...
Designing an M&E System for Impact Evaluation: Tips for Program Designers and Evaluators!Read more
Not another blog! Isn’t measurement old hat? Excitingly, sixteen new Green Climate Fund (GCF) projects...
How Can We Fix the Gender Inequality in India’s Sanitation Woes?Read more
(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives...
Blog Mini Left Sidebar
Athena Infonomics > Blog Timeline Full Width > Blog Mini Left Sidebar
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India