Gender, Infrastructure Planning and ParticipationRead more
In addition to a gendered analysis of attitudes towards sanitation, we also compare responses obtained...0
Defining the Sanitation Needs of WomenRead more
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority...
Recruitment and Representation in the Sanitation Sector in KenyaRead more
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from...
Gender Equality and Urban SanitationRead more
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income...
Dispatch – December 2019Read more
Happy Holidays! As the year comes to a close, we’ve been reflecting on what we’ve...
Athena Institutionalizes RURBAN Platform for Integrated Rural-Urban Water Management for Climate-Based Adaptations in Indian Cities (IAdapt)Read more
Athena Infonomics has been engaged by International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada under its ‘Cities...
World Toilet Day: Enhancing Toilet Use in GhanaRead more
Almost 23% of people in Ghana do not have access to any sanitation facility, and...
Blog Mini Left Sidebar
Athena Infonomics > Blog Timeline Full Width > Blog Mini Left Sidebar
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India