- September 14, 2022Read more
Several members of the Athena Infonomics team participated in a series of captivating events focused on innovative approaches to inclusive sanitation at the 2022 International Water Association World Water Congress and Exhibition in Copenhagen, Denmark. During a September 13 workshop, Athena Co-founder and Partner Deepa Karthykeyan...
- September 10, 2022Read more
In India, the second most populous country in the world, less than 50 percent of the population has access to safely managed drinking water, according to an estimate by UNICEF. With this and other alarming statistics in mind, Dr. Y. Malini Reddy, our Director of WASH in...
- September 3, 2022Read more
Women and girls are entitled to sanitation options that offer privacy and dignity. Why is this so hard to come by in low- and middle-income countries? Further, limited attention is paid to gender-intentional policies, budgets, and institutional structures that promote equal representation and participation in sanitation...
- August 25, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics returned to World Water Week with two thought-provoking sessions that brought together international WASH experts to explore ways in which equity can be integrated into the delivery of essential services. In an August 23 session, Athena convened representatives from a number of organizations in...
- August 19, 2022Read more
USAID Liberia has selected Athena Infonomics’ team, led by Population Services International and including Athena, Concern Worldwide, and Gusceman, Inc as sub-awardees, to implement its new Countywide Sanitation Activity project—a $30 million initiative, the largest sanitation award to date. The Countywide Sanitation Activity is an ambitious,...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Evaluating Skill-Development Programming Focused on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management
- Evaluating Community-led Interventions to Improve the Nutrition of Girls and Women
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation