- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data.
- December 30, 2019Read more
Happy Holidays! As the year comes to a close, we’ve been reflecting on what we’ve accomplished in 2019. To say the least, it was immensely gratifying for us as a team to contribute to several exciting development programs globally. Our projects ranged from developing new technology...
- December 17, 2019
Athena Institutionalizes RURBAN Platform for Integrated Rural-Urban Water Management for Climate-Based Adaptations in Indian Cities (IAdapt)Read more
Athena Infonomics has been engaged by International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada under its ‘Cities and Climate Change’ initiative to develop climate-based adaptations in water management. This mandate involved designing and piloting a comprehensive integrated rural-urban water management for climate based adaptations (IAdapt) in Vijayawada (Andhra...
- November 15, 2019Read more
Almost 23% of people in Ghana do not have access to any sanitation facility, and only 15% use improved unshared sanitation facilities1. Several challenges exist both on the demand (households’ ability and willingness to pay) and the supply side (capacity of the private sector to meet...
- September 30, 2019Read more
We participated in our first World Water Week in Stockholm. We began with a presentation at the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA28) on our FSM Toolbox and spent the week meeting our partners and fellow WASH enthusiasts. Our co-founder Deepa Karthykeyan even had the privilege of meeting...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods