- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data.
- August 29, 2019Read more
India faces major water scarcity. How can including women in decision-making help deal with drought and how can successful models be enhanced?
- August 16, 2019Read more
Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) has made significant strides over the last five years by providing underserved areas with access to toilets and encouraging their sustainable use. As we chart the course ahead for SBM, it is imperative that along with onsite sanitation systems, there needs to...
- August 9, 2019
- August 5, 2019Read more
With funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and in cooperation with several regional and global organisations, an international and interdisciplinary research team from AIT, led by Prof. Thammarat Koottatep, developed version 1.0 of the FSM Toolbox, which was then refined by Athena Infonomics to...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena assisted Dehradun Smart City Limited (DSCL) in organising stakeholder consultations with 100 Municipal Counc… https://t.co/lSnaHhpLgu
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods