- September 28, 2015
- August 28, 2015Read more
It was a customary Onam celebration at Athena with a colorfully arranged Onam pookalam (traditional flower arangement) adorning the entrance until Dr. Ram walked in. He took one look at the pookalam and claimed he could see a schematic expansion series of squares, circles and triangles...
- August 27, 2015Read more
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot ward in a city near Chennai, we came across an interesting array of data on a range of parameters starting from the type of vehicles available for...
- August 6, 2015Read more
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is also an integral part of the reproductive process with important implications for the health of mothers” – WHO, 2015. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for...
- August 2, 2015Read more
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for reducing the infant mortality rate and the recommendation to exclusively breastfeed until around six month of age has been adopted by many countries including India. The evidence...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena assisted Dehradun Smart City Limited (DSCL) in organising stakeholder consultations with 100 Municipal Counc… https://t.co/lSnaHhpLgu
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods