- April 16, 2019
Athena Announces WSUP Project on Gender Barriers in Decision Making Roles in Kenya’s Sanitation SectorRead more
The study will build on existing research regarding the impacts of gender inclusion in executive decision making in Kenya.
- April 4, 2019Read more
The study will build on existing support provided in the region, by looking at the demand for water service among six townships and residents’ expectations.
- March 26, 2019Read more
In December, Athena Consultant Kun Zhang presented our experience on monitoring City Wide Inclusive Sanitation interventions at the SAIS AECOM Speaker Series in Washington, D.C. The panel included experts from across the development sector, including USAID, the World Bank, Osprey Foundation and AECOM’s International Development Group.
- February 22, 2019
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena assisted Dehradun Smart City Limited (DSCL) in organising stakeholder consultations with 100 Municipal Counc… https://t.co/lSnaHhpLgu
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods