- May 15, 2019Read more
To learn about this IDRC grant funded project on Integrated Rural Urban Water Management for Climate based Adaptations in Indian Cities (iAdapt), click here. The iAdapt Initiative: a Comprehensive Toolkit for Water Management The iAdapt initiative is a comprehensive toolkit for water management spearheaded in Vijayawada...
- May 13, 2019Read more
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Mandalay, Myanmar for our IGC funded project on piped water supply.
- April 23, 2019Read more
Athena last week launched the FSM Toolbox it developed for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The toolbox is a web-based platform offering a suite of tools and resources that guide planners and sector specialists to understand the sector, diagnose problems, plan, design, operate and monitor...
- April 16, 2019
Athena Announces WSUP Project on Gender Barriers in Decision Making Roles in Kenya’s Sanitation SectorRead more
Athena Infonomics today announced their win of a Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) research call to look at the role of women’s decision making in Kenya’s sanitation sector. The year-long study will look at both barriers to women adopting decision making roles in...
- April 4, 2019Read more
Athena Infonomics is pleased to announce their win of an International Growth Centre grant to assess funding sources for expanding water supply services in Mandalay, Myanmar. The 5-month study is in response to the Mandalay City Development Committee’s (MCDC) call to extend and improve water services to its population –...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)