- March 26, 2019Read more
In December, Athena Consultant Kun Zhang presented our experience on monitoring City Wide Inclusive Sanitation interventions at the SAIS AECOM Speaker Series in Washington, D.C. The panel included experts from across the development sector, including USAID, the World Bank, Osprey Foundation and AECOM’s International Development Group.
- April 17, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data. It offers a 360 degree view of the development sector, allowing you to contribute to projects for some very prestigious clients....
- February 22, 2019Read more
Athena participated in the FSM5 and AfricaSan5 conference held in Cape Town, showcasing its work in the Fecal Sludge Management (FSM) space. The 5-day FSM5 program ran from 18th-22nd February, and saw global actors in the FSM space converge with a shared aim of making FSM...
- December 21, 2018Read more
We opened a new office in Bengaluru (Bangalore). As India’s major IT hub, Bengaluru is now host to Athena’s ICT4D team, a key milestone in our mission to leverage data science for development. Our headquarters in Chennai also underwent an office shift recently, from T. Nagar...
- December 6, 2018Read more
On the 6th December 2018, Johns Hopkins University SAIS and AECOM organized a talk titled City Wide Inclusive Sanitation where Athena Infonomics Consultant Kun Zhang was a panelist. The full talk can be watched below:
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index
- Timor Leste Affordable Housing Rapid Analysis
- Strengthening Social Impact Reporting