- November 2, 2015Read more
Written in collaboration with Ankit Chatri In a significant move towards using information technology and data to enhance the operations of auto rickshaws in Chennai, the Transport Department of the Government of Tamil Nadu has conceptualised the Auto Rickshaw Monitoring Information System (ARMIS). The system will...
- October 15, 2015Read more
This blog is an outcome of a discussion on the current state of data systems in India and the case for an audacious overhaul in light of ‘Digital India’ initiative with Mr TCA Srinivasa Ragavan. Mr Raghavan is a Senior Associate Editor in the Hindu Business...
- September 28, 2015Read more
A need based evolution of the interpretation of the term ‘literacy’ Literacy by definition broadly means the cognitive skills of reading and writing. A person who could read and write in any language was considered literate. But, the impact and significance of literacy is ever-changing and...
- August 28, 2015Read more
It was a customary Onam celebration at Athena with a colorfully arranged Onam pookalam (traditional flower arangement) adorning the entrance until Dr. Ram walked in. He took one look at the pookalam and claimed he could see a schematic expansion series of squares, circles and triangles...
- August 27, 2015Read more
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot ward in a city near Chennai, we came across an interesting array of data on a range of parameters starting from the type of vehicles available for...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers