- November 26, 2018Read more
Athena Infonomics recently inaugurated its new Bengaluru office, marking the launch of its third hub in India. The move not only reflects the physical growth of the firm, but also the adoption of new and exciting disciplines. Bengaluru is arguably the IT hub of India, and...
- November 18, 2018Read more
India’s flagship sanitation program, Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM), highlights both the importance of latrine use, and also of “safe and proper disposal”. Since most of urban India is not connected to sewers, the SBM recommends that cities work towards technological, financing and governance initiatives that would...
- November 10, 2018Read more
On the 9th-10th November 2018, the Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI) along with National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) held an Urban Thinker’s Campus under the UN Habitat’s World Urban Campaign. Themed “Roadmap to Zero Waste in Chennai”, Athena’s Senior Consultant Kowshik Ganesh, was...
- October 8, 2018Read more
Athena Co-founder and Director Deepa Karthykeyan recently attended the W20 summit in Buenos Aires as an India Delegate. The W20 summit1 is a forum that attempts to set a common agenda for women countries in the G20. This year, it outlined clear actions under 4 heads,...
- October 1, 2018Read more
One of our key projects this year is an Ease of Living Index for the Indian government’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Along with Ipsos, Ipsos Public Affairs and The Economist Intelligence Unit, we assessed 111 cities across 78 parameters, focusing on a ‘citizen-centric’ approach...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index