- April 16, 2019
Athena Announces WSUP Project on Gender Barriers in Decision Making Roles in Kenya’s Sanitation SectorRead more
Athena Infonomics today announced their win of a Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) research call to look at the role of women’s decision making in Kenya’s sanitation sector. The year-long study will look at both barriers to women adopting decision making roles in...
- April 4, 2019Read more
Athena Infonomics is pleased to announce their win of an International Growth Centre grant to assess funding sources for expanding water supply services in Mandalay, Myanmar. The 5-month study is in response to the Mandalay City Development Committee’s (MCDC) call to extend and improve water services to its population –...
- March 26, 2019Read more
In December, Athena Consultant Kun Zhang presented our experience on monitoring City Wide Inclusive Sanitation interventions at the SAIS AECOM Speaker Series in Washington, D.C. The panel included experts from across the development sector, including USAID, the World Bank, Osprey Foundation and AECOM’s International Development Group.
- February 22, 2019Read more
Athena participated in the FSM5 and AfricaSan5 conference held in Cape Town, showcasing its work in the Fecal Sludge Management (FSM) space. The 5-day FSM5 program ran from 18th-22nd February, and saw global actors in the FSM space converge with a shared aim of making FSM...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers