- March 26, 2020Read more
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority of the respondents, regardless of their gender, agree that women have different and specific needs with regard to sanitation access. These differences were perceived to be mainly because of the biological...
- March 14, 2020Read more
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from altruism to self-interest. When choosing to search for a job, when deciding to submit an application, and when signing an offer letter to a new job, newly graduated young men and...
- March 7, 2020Read more
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income countries, providers of gendered public latrines often mistake equality for equity, resulting in equal space and number of seats, but longer lines and wait times for women. Women have both biological...
- December 30, 2019Read more
Happy Holidays! As the year comes to a close, we’ve been reflecting on what we’ve accomplished in 2019. To say the least, it was immensely gratifying for us as a team to contribute to several exciting development programs globally. Our projects ranged from developing new technology...
- December 17, 2019
Athena Institutionalizes RURBAN Platform for Integrated Rural-Urban Water Management for Climate-Based Adaptations in Indian Cities (IAdapt)Read more
Athena Infonomics has been engaged by International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada under its ‘Cities and Climate Change’ initiative to develop climate-based adaptations in water management. This mandate involved designing and piloting a comprehensive integrated rural-urban water management for climate based adaptations (IAdapt) in Vijayawada (Andhra...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation