- August 27, 2015Read more
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot ward in a city near Chennai, we came across an interesting array of data on a range of parameters starting from the type of vehicles available for...
- August 6, 2015Read more
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is also an integral part of the reproductive process with important implications for the health of mothers” – WHO, 2015. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for...
- August 2, 2015Read more
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for reducing the infant mortality rate and the recommendation to exclusively breastfeed until around six month of age has been adopted by many countries including India. The evidence...
- July 3, 2015Read more
In an interesting development, the Central Government has decided to move forward on Aadhaar based DBT for PDS. The positive experience on DBT for LPG could have been a driver for this. While this will be rolled out in identified UTs starting September, each State Government...
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation