- November 15, 2019Read more
Almost 23% of people in Ghana do not have access to any sanitation facility, and only 15% use improved unshared sanitation facilities1. Several challenges exist both on the demand (households’ ability and willingness to pay) and the supply side (capacity of the private sector to meet...
- September 30, 2019Read more
We participated in our first World Water Week in Stockholm. We began with a presentation at the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA28) on our FSM Toolbox and spent the week meeting our partners and fellow WASH enthusiasts. Our co-founder Deepa Karthykeyan even had the privilege of meeting...
- September 3, 2019Read more
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday lives through the use of data.
- August 29, 2019Read more
India faces major water scarcity. How can including women in decision-making help deal with drought and how can successful models be enhanced?
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation