- November 10, 2018Read more
At the MCCI’s “Roadmap to Zero Waste in Chennai” Senior Consultant Kowshik Ganesh shared Athena’s insights on “Creating Liveable and Clean Cities” in India.
- October 8, 2018
- October 1, 2018Read more
One of our key projects this year is an Ease of Living Index for the Indian government’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Along with Ipsos, Ipsos Public Affairs and The Economist Intelligence Unit, we assessed 111 cities across 78 parameters, focusing on a ‘citizen-centric’ approach...
- September 24, 2018Read more
24th September 2018: Athena organized a dissemination workshop of the Ease of Living Index, which assessed 111 Indian cities on liveability.
- August 23, 2018
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case