- October 1, 2018Read more
One of our key projects this year is an Ease of Living Index for the Indian government’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Along with Ipsos, Ipsos Public Affairs and The Economist Intelligence Unit, we assessed 111 cities across 78 parameters, focusing on a ‘citizen-centric’ approach...
- September 24, 2018Read more
24th September 2018: Athena organized a dissemination workshop of the Ease of Living Index, which assessed 111 Indian cities on liveability.
- August 23, 2018
- August 16, 2018Read more
This is a unique exercise and is based on an open and participatory assessment of cities along with physical audit of urban metrics in a transparent manner.
- April 20, 2018Read more
Marketing Meet 2018 at GD Goenka Business School in Delhi saw Athena Infonomics’ Associate Director Tuhin Sen speak at and moderate a panel on use of data.
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods