- February 28, 2018Read more
To learn about Athena’s social impact bond supporting Indian farmers to increase micro-insurance uptake, click here. The Context: Vulnerability Among Indian Farmers Indian farmers are struggling due to increasingly unpredictable weather conditions, making agricultural endeavors more risky. Given the historical significance of agriculture, the Government of...
- January 31, 2018Read more
To learn about Athena’s work to provide high quality low cost private education in peri-urban Uttar Pradesh, click here. Purpose of the Field Visit This field visit sought to determine which development blocks posses the greatest need for high quality low cost private education. The project...
- January 19, 2018Read more
NEW DELHI: Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri today announced the commencement of the country’s first-ever ‘Livability Index’ to rank 116 cities. An official said that the result of the exercise will be announced in June.
- January 16, 2018Read more
To learn about Athena’s independent assessment for PACT Nepal on matching grants for small holder farmers, click here. Nepal: The Agricultural Context Agriculture is a key driver of Nepal’s economy, contributing nearly 33% to the national Gross Domestic Product (GDP)1. It also makes up almost half...
- January 4, 2018Read more
In order to devise the skill policy and skill roadmap for the state, a consultative meeting on “Skill Gap Analysis and Skill Road Map for J&K” was held by State Skill Development Mission (JKSSDM) in collaboration with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) here today.
Blog Timeline Full Width
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers