Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Highlights from the Greater Chennai Corporation Strategy and Three-year Roadmap
Cities can be creative in boosting their own source revenues in India—and the Greater Chennai Corporation is leading that...
As climate change, shifts in population, and other global factors contribute to unpredictable and uneven access to safe drinking...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Today day marks 110 years since International Women’s Day was first celebrated in 1911. More visible forms of gender...
Athena Infonomics > Governance
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Developing Farmer-centric Models of Data Governance
- Equitable AI: Addressing Gender Inequity in Artificial Intelligence
- Assessing Mozambique’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Improving Weather and Climate Information Services Across Africa
- Developing Nature-positive Solutions for Shifting Agrifood Systems
- Evaluating Career Guidance for Students