Not another blog! Isn’t measurement old hat? Excitingly, sixteen new Green Climate Fund (GCF) projects have just been invited...
(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Women’s Status, Challenges...
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India) for a project to deliver high…
A look at the State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) proposed by the Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD).
Athena Infonomics > Impact Advisory
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation
- Evaluation of KSCF’s Programme Aimed at Eliminating Child Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda