Not another blog! Isn’t measurement old hat? Excitingly, sixteen new Green Climate Fund (GCF) projects have just been invited...
(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Women’s Status, Challenges...
An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India) for a project to deliver high…
A look at the State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) proposed by the Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD).
Athena Infonomics > Impact Advisory
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers