Identifying Contexts for Relationships between Coverage of Health Interventions and Infant Mortality Rate in African Countries
The correlation between the Composite Coverage Index and the Infant Mortality Rate is negative, suggesting that such interventions may…
Monitoring and Evaluation within the ambit of Government schemes is becoming an increasingly important phenomenon as Governments are being...
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > MEL
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods