Identifying Contexts for Relationships between Coverage of Health Interventions and Infant Mortality Rate in African Countries
Introduction The way in which we analyse and understand data is important, and should be reiterated this World Health...
Monitoring and Evaluation within the ambit of Government schemes is becoming an increasingly important phenomenon as Governments are being...
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > MEL
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index
- Timor Leste Affordable Housing Rapid Analysis
- Strengthening Social Impact Reporting