Not another blog! Isn’t measurement old hat? Excitingly, sixteen new Green Climate Fund (GCF) projects have just been invited...
(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Women’s Status, Challenges...
Identifying Contexts for Relationships between Coverage of Health Interventions and Infant Mortality Rate in African Countries
The correlation between the Composite Coverage Index and the Infant Mortality Rate is negative, suggesting that such interventions may…
Monitoring and Evaluation within the ambit of Government schemes is becoming an increasingly important phenomenon as Governments are being...
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > MEL
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers