Athena Infonomics’ Shivani Kapoor and Rajesh Khanna recently participated in a dissemination workshop to share the findings of a new study, “Behavioral Enablers...
Today day marks 110 years since International Women’s Day was first celebrated in 1911. More visible forms of gender...
Athena Infonomics > Public Health
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Developing Farmer-centric Models of Data Governance
- Equitable AI: Addressing Gender Inequity in Artificial Intelligence
- Assessing Mozambique’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Improving Weather and Climate Information Services Across Africa
- Developing Nature-positive Solutions for Shifting Agrifood Systems
- Evaluating Career Guidance for Students