In addition to a gendered analysis of attitudes towards sanitation, we also compare responses obtained from public sector organisations...
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority of the respondents, regardless...
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from altruism to self-interest. When...
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income countries, providers of gendered...
Athena Infonomics > Urban Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Costs and Willingness to Pay for Pit Latrine Emptying Services in Kigali, Rwanda
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train