(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Women’s Status, Challenges...
In addition to a gendered analysis of attitudes towards sanitation, we also compare responses obtained from public sector organisations...
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority of the respondents, regardless...
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from altruism to self-interest. When...
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income countries, providers of gendered...
Athena Infonomics > Women Empowerment
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation