(The following article is an excerpt from the book ‘Voices on South Asia: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Women’s Status, Challenges...
In addition to a gendered analysis of attitudes towards sanitation, we also compare responses obtained from public sector organisations...
In a survey of public sector employees of sanitation-related institutions, we found that a majority of the respondents, regardless...
The draw of a career in the sanitation sector can take many forms, ranging from altruism to self-interest. When...
All around the world, in high income countries as well as low and middle income countries, providers of gendered...
Athena Infonomics > Women Empowerment
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation
- Evaluation of KSCF’s Programme Aimed at Eliminating Child Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda