- September 14, 2022Read more
Several members of the Athena Infonomics team participated in a series of captivating events focused on innovative approaches to...
- September 10, 2022Read more
In India, the second most populous country in the world, less than 50 percent of the population has access...
- September 3, 2022Read more
Women and girls are entitled to sanitation options that offer privacy and dignity. Why is this so hard to...
- August 25, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics returned to World Water Week with two thought-provoking sessions that brought together international WASH experts to explore...
- July 21, 2022Read more
On July 21, 2022, Athena Infonomics, Resurgence, and an expert from the UK Met Office’s WISER Programme recently came together to discuss our...
- July 16, 2022Read more
Athena Infonomics’ Principal WASH Consultant Bhitush Luthra was recently invited to participate in a consultative workshop during the Forum...
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Evaluating Skill-Development Programming Focused on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management
- Evaluating Community-led Interventions to Improve the Nutrition of Girls and Women
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation