- February 22, 2019
- December 6, 2018Read more
On the 6th December 2018, Johns Hopkins University SAIS and AECOM organized a talk titled City Wide Inclusive Sanitation...
- November 10, 2018Read more
On the 9th-10th November 2018, the Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI) along with National Institute of Urban...
- October 8, 2018
- September 24, 2018Read more
On 24th September 2018, Athena organized a National Dissemination Workshop at Pravasi Bhartiya Kendra, New Delhi to share the...
- August 23, 2018
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index