For smallholder farmers and agriculture workers around the world, several global trends—such as climate change, a lack of access...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Kathmandu, Nepal for project PACT. Athena is assessing the agriculture…
Posts tagged with ‘Agriculture’
Athena Infonomics > Agriculture
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Developing Farmer-centric Models of Data Governance
- Equitable AI: Addressing Gender Inequity in Artificial Intelligence
- Assessing Mozambique’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Improving Weather and Climate Information Services Across Africa
- Developing Nature-positive Solutions for Shifting Agrifood Systems
- Evaluating Career Guidance for Students