For smallholder farmers and agriculture workers around the world, several global trends—such as climate change, a lack of access...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Kathmandu, Nepal for project PACT. Athena is assessing the agriculture…
Posts tagged with ‘Agriculture’
Athena Infonomics > Agriculture
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation
- Evaluation of KSCF’s Programme Aimed at Eliminating Child Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda