For smallholder farmers and agriculture workers around the world, several global trends—such as climate change, a lack of access...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Kathmandu, Nepal for project PACT. Athena is assessing the agriculture…
Posts tagged with ‘Agriculture’
Athena Infonomics > Agriculture
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation