Only 13% of countries currently possess dedicated budgets for collecting and analyzing disaggregated data on women and girls -…
Political upheavals and unstable regimes world-over have been stained with the practice of abducting and silencing opponents. People literally...
Our Technical Lead shares his experience at a small village in Assam, sharing what may be representative of India’s…
The world’s third largest economy, India, is home to a third of the world’s poor, with 22% of its...
Identifying Contexts for Relationships between Coverage of Health Interventions and Infant Mortality Rate in African Countries
The correlation between the Composite Coverage Index and the Infant Mortality Rate is negative, suggesting that such interventions may…
Acknowledging all identities imposed on the fetus and its perceived threat to the family, may be powerful in combating…
Posts tagged with ‘Child Protection’
Athena Infonomics > Child Protection
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Developing Farmer-centric Models of Data Governance
- Equitable AI: Addressing Gender Inequity in Artificial Intelligence
- Assessing Mozambique’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Improving Weather and Climate Information Services Across Africa
- Developing Nature-positive Solutions for Shifting Agrifood Systems
- Evaluating Career Guidance for Students