Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
This blog entry has been re-published with the express permission of The World Bank Water Global Practice, New Delhi....
Given India’s pledges on climate change, how can we compel legislators to act and ensure resources are in place…
Climate-informed policy decisions that successfully mitigate environmental concerns within the state’s development agenda are the need of the hour....
With the global commitment on 2 degrees becoming a necessity, here are four trends that will potentially redefine the…
Posts tagged with ‘Climate Change’
Athena Infonomics > Climate Change
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods