World Water Day, celebrated each year on March 22, allows us to focus on this most vital of resources,...
Field visit takeaways from a recent field visit to Telangana (India) for a project to increase micro-insurance uptake among…
This blog entry has been re-published with the express permission of The World Bank Water Global Practice, New Delhi....
Given India’s pledges on climate change, how can we compel legislators to act and ensure resources are in place…
Climate-informed policy decisions that successfully mitigate environmental concerns within the state’s development agenda are the need of the hour....
With the global commitment on 2 degrees becoming a necessity, here are four trends that will potentially redefine the…
Posts tagged with ‘Climate Change’
Athena Infonomics > Climate Change
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers