Catalyzing Development: Sharing Development Information Effectively
Development agencies frequently talk of “catalyzing development” – What does this mean in the context of World Development Information…
Data on Women and Girls: What Can We Do Better?
Only 13% of countries currently possess dedicated budgets for collecting and analyzing disaggregated data on women and girls -…
Data Analytics for the Kerala Harvest Festival of Onam
It was a customary Onam celebration at Athena with a colorfully arranged Onam pookalam (traditional flower arangement) adorning the...
Posts tagged with ‘Data Science’
Athena Infonomics > Data Science
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India