Development agencies frequently talk of “catalyzing development” – What does this mean in the context of World Development Information…
The case for collecting disaggregated data on women and girls is well-established, yet with only 13% of countries currently...
It was a customary Onam celebration at Athena with a colorfully arranged Onam pookalam (traditional flower arangement) adorning the...
Posts tagged with ‘Data Science’
Athena Infonomics > Data Science
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers