Building a Resilient Digital Financial Ecosystem through Meaningful InclusionBy Priyadharshini R. Alagarraj
COVID-19 has left a tangible impact on the financial sector’s key functions by posing several operational challenges—obstruction in physical...0
An Integrated Approach to Understanding and Tackling Violence against Women and GirlsBy Dipali Anumol
Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) is one of the most prevalent human rights violations in the world today....
Posts tagged with ‘Indian Context’
Athena Infonomics > Indian Context
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India