- By Priyadharshini R. Alagarraj
COVID-19 has left a tangible impact on the financial sector’s key functions by posing several operational challenges—obstruction in physical...
- By Dipali Anumol
Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) is one of the most prevalent human rights violations in the world today....
Posts tagged with ‘Indian Context’
Athena Infonomics > Indian Context
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Effective Data Sharing
- Evaluating Fairtrade Certification’s Impact on Farmers’ Resilience
- Evaluating Skill-Development Programming Focused on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management
- Evaluating Community-led Interventions to Improve the Nutrition of Girls and Women
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)