Although it took 40 years for Urban India to grow to 230 million, it will take only half of…
With our head office and origins in Chennai (also known as Madras), Madras day is a focal point for...
The link between urban living and mental health has been long established, even as early as the 1900s when...
Written in collaboration with Ankit Chatri In a significant move towards using information technology and data to enhance the...
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot...
Posts tagged with ‘Infrastructure Development’
Athena Infonomics > Infrastructure Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers