Although it took 40 years for Urban India to grow to 230 million, it will take only half of…
With our head office and origins in Chennai (also known as Madras), Madras day is a focal point for...
The link between urban living and mental health has been long established, even as early as the 1900s when...
The system will use GPS enabled digital meters to track the movements of auto rickshaws on a real time…
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot...
Posts tagged with ‘Infrastructure Development’
Athena Infonomics > Infrastructure Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India