Although it took 40 years for Urban India to grow to 230 million, it will take only half of…
With our head office and origins in Chennai (also known as Madras), Madras day is a focal point for...
The link between urban living and mental health has been long established, even as early as the 1900s when...
The system will use GPS enabled digital meters to track the movements of auto rickshaws on a real time…
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot...
Posts tagged with ‘Infrastructure Development’
Athena Infonomics > Infrastructure Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Evaluating Skill-Development Programming Focused on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management
- Evaluating Community-led Interventions to Improve the Nutrition of Girls and Women
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation