Although it took 40 years for Urban India to grow to 230 million, it will take only half of…
With our head office and origins in Chennai (also known as Madras), Madras day is a focal point for...
The link between urban living and mental health has been long established, even as early as the 1900s when...
The system will use GPS enabled digital meters to track the movements of auto rickshaws on a real time…
During a recent brainstorming exercise on ‘designing interventions to improve the status of Solid Waste Management’ in a pilot...
Posts tagged with ‘Infrastructure Development’
Athena Infonomics > Infrastructure Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Athena assisted Dehradun Smart City Limited (DSCL) in organising stakeholder consultations with 100 Municipal Counc… https://t.co/lSnaHhpLgu
- Policy Brief: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods