To learn about Athena’s social impact bond supporting Indian farmers to increase micro-insurance uptake, click here. The Context: Vulnerability...
Violence against women is a symptom of a much larger problem. A symptom produced by a whirlpool of competing...
This International Youth Day, our Monitoring Learning and Evaluation Technical Lead shares his experience at a small village in...
Posts tagged with ‘Livelihoods’
Athena Infonomics > Livelihoods
KEEP IN TOUCH
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay