An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday...
To learn about Athena’s social impact bond supporting Indian farmers to increase micro-insurance uptake, click here. The Context: Vulnerability...
Violence against women is a symptom of a much larger problem. A symptom produced by a whirlpool of competing...
This International Youth Day, our Monitoring Learning and Evaluation Technical Lead shares his experience at a small village in...
Posts tagged with ‘Livelihoods’
Athena Infonomics > Livelihoods
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers
- Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped Water Supply in Mandalay
- Assessment Evaluation of Local Competitiveness Facility (LCF)
- Child Friendliness City Index