To learn about Athena’s social impact bond supporting Indian farmers to increase micro-insurance uptake, click here. The Context: Vulnerability...
To learn about Athena’s work to provide high quality low cost private education in peri-urban Uttar Pradesh, click here....
Posts tagged with ‘Rural Development’
Athena Infonomics > Rural Development
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers