For smallholder farmers and agriculture workers around the world, several global trends—such as climate change, a lack of access...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Posts tagged with ‘Sustainability’
Athena Infonomics > Sustainability
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Evaluating Skill-Development Programming Focused on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management
- Evaluating Community-led Interventions to Improve the Nutrition of Girls and Women
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation