World Water Day, celebrated each year on March 22, allows us to focus on this most vital of resources,...
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Posts tagged with ‘Water’
Athena Infonomics > Water
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Endline Evaluation of UNICEF India’s “Space for Kids to be Kids” Project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan
- Utilizing CART Machine-Learning Models in Early Childhood Development (ECD)
- Assessment of Mali’s Digital Agriculture Ecosystem
- Landscape Study on African Water Supply and Sanitation Regulation
- Evaluation of KSCF’s Programme Aimed at Eliminating Child Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda