Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
World Water Day, celebrated each year on March 22, allows us to focus on this most vital of resources,...0
Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
Today, millions around the world are celebrating World Water Day. This year’s World Water Day theme—Valuing Water—serves as an...
Posts tagged with ‘World Water Day’
Athena Infonomics > World Water Day
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.
- Assessing the Impact of SDG-linked Investments
- Bringing Visibility to the Medical Technology Industry
- Evaluating Media’s Ability to Influence Sanitation Behaviors
- Conducting a Market Scan of Vocational Institutions and Industries in India
- Assessing a Multi-sector, Industry-relevant Skill Training Programme in India
- Helping Cities Augment Own-source Revenues: Chennai, India