This job is in our Bengaluru office:
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer (LAMP) (6-10 years)
Deadline: 21st November 2019
- Who we are: Athena Infonomics is an international development consultancy, with offices throughout South Asia as well as in Washington, DC. Founded in 2010, we have been expanding rapidly and are listed as an FT 1000 High-Growth Company in Asia Pacific. Our current work spans across Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- What we do: data-driven innovation in program strategy and design, project implementation, and impact assessment across the full spectrum of economic growth and development challenges.
- Our clients: bi-lateral and multi-lateral development financing institutions, global private philanthropies, various levels of governments across continents, leading NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- The Athena team: a dynamic, diverse, and close-knit group of young professionals alongside a distinguished group of policymakers, academics, and intellectuals with deep sectoral knowledge and rich experience.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Supporting the product development team by building and creating new UI products.
- Working alongside management and the UX team to design and build intuitive workflows and visualizations.
- Designing, collaborating, writing and reviewing code and automated tests, participating in every stage of product creation.
- Documenting product features, functionality and other modules.
- Solving complex technical problems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: PG – M.Tech, M.C.A./UG – B.E., B.Tech
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in LAMP stack.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter/Laravel, experience in databases such as MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Strong experience in dealing with GPS data and google API.
- Good understanding of database schemas, MySQL queries, views, procedures.
- Working experience in Hybrid mobile application development.
- Usage of various electronic transports, data formats, protocols and architectures such as HTTP, SOAP, XML, JSON, AJAX, REST, Email, S/FTP/S, SSL.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong understanding of the fully synchronous behavior, MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Minimum of 10 projects completed using any of the Laravel/CodeIgniter frameworks.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- An in-depth understanding to apply pattern-based object-oriented software design concepts, database administration and management, including monitoring, performance optimization and redundancy practices.
- Sound understanding of the software development life-cycle and ability to analyze and integrate stakeholder specifications and requirements throughout all stages of development.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
This job is open to Indian nationals only. Interested applicants can send their CVs, along with the following information to email@example.com.
Athena Infonomics is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Athena Infonomics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.