An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday…
This blog entry has been re-published with the express permission of The World Bank Water Global Practice, New Delhi....
Acknowledging all identities imposed on the fetus and its perceived threat to the family, may be powerful in combating…
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > Behavioral Research
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Water Supply Services in Mumbai: A Scoping Study to Understand the Access of Services, Technology, Critical Gaps and to Explore the Possibility of Improvement
- Final Report: Understanding Demand and Funding for Piped-Water Supply in Mandalay City
- City Wide Inclusive Sanitation Service Assessment and Planning Tool
- Fundraising Strategy for Smile Train
- Sustainable Farmer Producer Organizations for Improved Agricultural Productivity and Farmer Livelihoods
- Affordable Green Housing Finance India – Market Research and Development of Business Case