An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday…
This blog entry has been re-published with the express permission of The World Bank Water Global Practice, New Delhi....
Acknowledging all identities imposed on the fetus and its perceived threat to the family, may be powerful in combating…
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > Behavioral Research
KEEP IN TOUCH
- Collective Intelligence and Citizen Data for Water Management: Reflections from the Chennai Floods
- Water Balance Plans: The Importance of Co-production of Knowledge and Action for Integrated, Inclusive, and Resilient Management of Water Resources
- Integrating Gender in Nutrition Programming: Some Considerations and Strategies
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II, 2017–2020
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation
- Barriers to Women Adopting Decision-Making Roles in Sanitation-Related Public Bodies and Attitudinal Differences Between Male and Female Decision-Makers