An internship at Athena Infonomics allows you to develop, both professionally and by creating an impact in people’s everyday…
This blog entry has been re-published with the express permission of The World Bank Water Global Practice, New Delhi....
Acknowledging all identities imposed on the fetus and its perceived threat to the family, may be powerful in combating…
“Breastfeeding is an unequalled way of providing ideal food for the healthy growth and development of infants; it is...
(Findings are from an Exploratory Research in Tamil Nadu) Breastfeeding of infants is an accepted global policy priority for...
Athena Infonomics > Behavioral Research
KEEP IN TOUCH
- What is Early Childhood Development (ECD)? Experiences from Rwanda
- Using the Observation of Mother-Child Interaction Tool to Assess Caregiver-Child Interactions in Rwanda
- Evaluation and Learning Support to Combat Modern Slavery
- Transforming the Lives of Children in Rwanda (ECD&F), Phase II
- Urban Sanitation Market Overview: Opportunity mapping for private sector investment in India and Kenya’s urban sanitation markets
- Impact Investing in Urban Sanitation